Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Forceful personality

I've been trying to gather my thoughts as to what to type about the New Hampshire race. I'm also working up a couple of other blog entries requiring more time and energy to compile than I have right now.

So in the meantime, I share with you this beauty of a appearance by 14x NHRA funny car champion, John Force. I'm not a huge fan of straight-line racing, but I know enough about it to know John's record, his wrecks, his unbelievably attractive and equally talented daughter Ashley, and his in-your-face way of communicating.

He appeared last week on ESPN addressing, among other subjects, allegations he took a dive in a race to get one of his drivers in the NHRA version of NASCAR's championship chase. He spoke these words meekly...not.

Note: I tried to embed the video itself. As of yesterday, the World Leader of Sports provided the code to embed it. Today, it doesn't work. I found the video on YouTube, but they will not allow it to be embedded either. Geez.

But, its well worth 6 minutes of your time to watch and laugh at this bizarre interview.

TMC

1 comment:

  1. HE TALKS LOUD CAUSE HIS HEARING IS SHOT FROM BEING AROUND NITRO MOTORS WITH OPEN HEADERS IN HIS FACE FOR WHO KNOWS HOW MANY YEARS!!!!! BEEN THERE ONLY FOR A YEAR AND MINE ARE SHOT. UDR

    ReplyDelete